Portland Psychedelic Society would love your participation. We seek reliable, committed volunteers of all ages to help in various aspects of operations, including new ideas. Here are some areas where help is needed, please CONTACT US if you are interested in helping.
Areas where PPS can use help include:
- Event Support: set up, greeting attendees, merch table, A/V support, breakdown and clean up.
- Event Creation: finding speakers for events, scheduling events, speaker/presenter write up (bio, about, etc.), coordination with team members and volunteers.
- Audio/Video Support: recording live events, editing A/V content for online publishing (YouTube).
- Finding New Venues: finding new venues and securing contracts.
- Social Media: moderation, creating educational posts, blogging, etc.
- Website Support: updating and maintaining our website.
- Graphic Design: helping create new material for web, print, and merch.
We welcome you to volunteer with PPS. Please reach out to us through our CONTACT US page and let us know what you can do, and what you would like to do.